Do you need a quality sorting company?
At PRIMO Corporations, we give you real solutions; we follow your criteria and specifications. We are aware that the lack of quality in the products is inherent, regardless of the size of the process. Thanks to our inspection and sorting service, you ensure that no product that does not meet the optimum quality reaches the hands of your customers. In the same way, we eliminate the high costs that this represents.
We give the best Services
Manufacturing quality control relies heavily on sorting, inspection and packaging. Increased returns, brand image loss, loss of sales and other issues arise when a manufacturer devotes only a limited amount of effort to quality assurance.
Sorting and inspection services are provided by a 3PL warehouse to supplement customers’ manufacturing processes. Where a large volume or automated manufacturing application is involved that a single faulty component can halt an entire production line, our services are particularly valuable.
Inspections of goods are often appropriate in other parts of the supply chain, such as during the production process, inspections of the final finished product and inspections of items when they are processed in the warehouse. It saves the risk of sending in faulty products.
The benefits of using our Quality Sorting Services include:
- Get a team of people to visit any warehouse in Europe to check your products.
- You will rapidly receive information and details on the scale of the issues.
- It demonstrates to your customers that you are actively working to resolve any issues.
- Shows customers that you care about and value their business.
- It saves you time and money of transporting good products goods back to where their origin.
- It avoids dealing with Customs and any associated Import/Export requirements.
- Protects your firm’s reputation.
We distinguish ourselves by providing personalized service to our clients. Some of our differentiators are:
● Procedures certified by the Standards
● We deliver daily reports.
● We work five shifts, with availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
● We have experience in harnesses, plastics, foundry, electrical panels, and textiles.
● Selecting, classifying, and controlling the quality of your products is our primary objective. We offer advice and budget consultation without inconvenience. For more information contact us.
- 2401 S. 7th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States
+1 (480) 378-0800
- [email protected]
Why is Quality Sorting and
Sorting and inspection services offer significant benefits, such as:
- There is more accurate reporting of defects if any
- The shipment quality is increased
- Sorting and inspection result in reduced returns
- This service develops and increases good customer relations
These advantages are a cost-effective way to cut costs associated with poor quality control, and they outweigh the costs associated with lower PPM (parts
Inspection services are requested for a variety of reasons, including:
- Sorting incoming parts in preparation for shaping
- Examining for flaws such as molding or casting
- Ensuring the parts are assembled correctly
- Reviewing if some parts are insufficient or have overly done plating
- Inspection for any sort of paint defect
The faulty parts’ lot numbers or date codes can be registered and the problem parts can be quarantined for return to the vendor. Acceptable pieces should be stored in their original packages, then counted with makeup parts or packaged specifically for the consumer.
At PRIMO Corporations, we want to make sure your products are in good shape before being sent off to the final destination. We understand depending on the goods and the storage period at our warehouses, the characteristics can alter, sometimes leading to defects where some products are susceptible to degradation by cold or heat. With our quality sorting and inspection in place at our 3pl warehouses, we will ensure that your products are still in their original shape and be able to be shipped to your customers.